Parent Access to Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Infinite Campus Parent Portal is an app and website in which you can monitor your student's grades, attendance, and much more.
Instructions for the app:
- You must first email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include parent name and student(s) name.
- Once you receive your username and password, download the "Campus Portal" app on your smartphone. It will prompt you for your District (Franklin) and State (Georgia).
- You will then enter your username and password.
- Each time you log back into IC from your smartphone, you need to click on the refresh arrow at the bottom left of the main screen.
- You can then click on grades to see your child's courses. Click on Quarter 4. Then click on the course to see all grades.
- You can also click on assignments to see your child's weekly assignments and grades.
If you choose to use IC using the website:
- Go to www.franklin.k12.ga.us
- Click on Infinite Campus on the choices on the left side of the screen.
- Then click parent log in and enter your username and password.